Careers With Sonablate
Inventory Control Specialist maintains the accuracy of our inventory (raw, work-in-process, and finished goods). Success in this role looks like consistent great accuracy and a high attention to detail; and maintaining a concise, organized, and compliant inventory stock area. Along with displaying impeccable customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure serial/ lot number traceability is maintained throughout the controlled material process.
- Deliver supplies and materials to production; ensure adequate and properly-identified materials and documentation maintain flow.
- Handle data entry to document the internal movement of materials in the system; ensure that all product moved is identified by part number.
- Pull material (kit) to full fill job cards, material requests, and sales orders.
- Identify material re-order needs to support and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Maintain physical inventory and perform inventory audits to ensure correct quantities and lot/serial number traceability; and labeling and entering inventory adjustments as needed.
- Receive material. Verify that the quality, type, and quantity of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list).
- Maintain databases and records confirming the status of materials received.
- Support logistics in the shipping of materials if/as needed.
- Maintain assigned areas of the company quality system and related regulatory requirements.
- Assist in maintaining organization of the materials area, inventory, shipping & receiving.
- Operate pallet jack; push, pull to move material on skids/crates.
- Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Follow and meet all safety and quality procedures and standards.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Previous material handling experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience in the medical device industry, or other regulated industry preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- General proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience working with an MRP/ERP system preferred, but not required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time as well as reach & lift heavy objects.
Welcome to an established company, with a proven product, and a start-up feel! Sonablate Corp. was created following an acquisition of SonaCare Medical, LLC in 2021.