QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for inspecting and testing the raw materials and finished products to make sure they meet required levels of quality. You may also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment, prepare test data, and identify areas for quality control improvement. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Develop and maintain company inspection reports
· Inspect goods and products according to quality and safety standards as well as federal and state law
· Perform tests, collate test data, and draft quality reports
· Ensure test equipment is calibrated and working correctly
· Report quality anomalies to the supervisor
· Identify possible areas for improvement in quality control processes
· Ensure production is not hindered by quality testing procedures
· All other duties, as assigned
· High school diploma or GED
· Experience as an Inspection or Quality Technician
· Understanding of inspection criteria on mechanical and electrical drawings
· Ability to follow technical instructions and safety practices
· Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts
· Advanced organizational skills
· Experience drafting reports and collecting data
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to analyze and interpret technical information
· Ability to stand for long periods, as needed
· Excellent attention to detail
Welcome to an established company, with a proven product, and a start-up feel. Sonablate Corp. was created following an acquisition of SonaCare Medical, LLC in 2021. We have designed, developed, manufactured, sold, and serviced the Sonablate HIFU ablation device for over two decades, receiving 510K de novo clearance with the FDA in 2015. The Sonablate device is cleared in more than 50 countries, including a CE Marking in the European Union and approval from the National Medical Products Administration in China.
Sonablate Corp. has two offices: one in Charlotte, NC and the other in Indianapolis, IN as well as remote employees spread out across the country. We stay focused by having monthly town hall meetings, tracking our progress toward annual goals, and passing all new projects through a rigorous vetting by our prioritization committee. We strive for transparency and clear communication throughout the company and look for candidates that want to dive in, effect change, and challenge us to become the best version of ourselves.
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, bonus plans, and an employee stock option plan. Additionally, the company pays for 90% of the employee’s healthcare benefits, which are effective the first of the month following your first day on the job. We offer flexible working schedules for our hourly employees and a work-from-home policy for our salaried ones. We believe in giving our employees autonomy, mastery, and purpose and enjoy low turnover due to that philosophy.
Sonablate provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer